Is this your first time here?
Attention new students:
If you have never logged into the Blue Ridge Community College Moodle site before you MUST follow the first time login instructions below:
1. Go to http://online.blueridge.edu
on the “I’m new to BRCC” link at the bottom of the page
the on screen instructions and click “OK”
4. Enter your last name and Student ID or SSN. Click "Submit"
5. Write down your user id. This is your Blue Ridge CC username. This will be the username you use to login to all Blue Ridge CC systems. It is also the first part of your student email address.
6. If you do not know your student ID number, click your web browser’s BACK button.
This will display the previous page and automatically fill in your student ID
number. Write down your student ID number and click your web browser’s forward
button to get back to the “Select an e-mail address” page.
7. Use the drop-down menu to select your personal email address to send your temporary password. (*)
you receive your temporary password, use the temporary password to log into http://online.blueridge.edu. Once logged in, click “Change Password” and
follow the on screen instructions to set your password.
Please call the BRCC Help Desk at (828) 694-1895 if you need assistance.
(*) = If you do not have a valid personal email address on file with BRCC, you should contact the registrar to update your record with a valid personal email address.