myCourses - Blue Ridge Community CollegeLog in
News & Events
Student Success Center
The Student Success Center (SSC) provides academic support and tutoring to BRCC students in curriculum and developmental courses through the use of:
- one-on-one instruction
- peer and instructor tutoring
- computerized instruction
- and workshops.
A Student Success Center instructor is always available to provide assistance, during Student Success Center open hours.
Student Success Tip: Student Success Tip: Reach out for help
If your grades are not where you want them to be, then it's time to make changes. Einstein once said that, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." If the path you are on is not leading you to the right destination, find a new path.
Consider following the advice of your peers:
- Contact your instructor to discuss where your at, where you want to be, and what you need to change to get there
- Revisit your assignments and look at the feedback you received. Apply the advice to your future assignments.
- Take advantage of the FREE tutoring that is offered
- Most importantly, don't be afraid to ask for help