myCourses - Blue Ridge Community CollegeLog in
News & Events
FALL 2020 Advising and Registration
Advising and Registration for Fall 2020 is happening June 1 – August 13, 2020.
- June 1 – July 17: Contact your academic advisor.
- July 20 – August 13: Visit the Advising Center.
- View Advising and Registration Information
- August 14 by 11 a.m. (if paying in person)
- August 16 by 11:59 p.m. (if paying online)
Student Success Center
The Student Success Center (SSC) provides academic support and tutoring to BRCC students in curriculum and developmental courses through the use of:
- one-on-one instruction
- peer and instructor tutoring
- computerized instruction
- and workshops.
A Student Success Center instructor is always available to provide assistance, during Student Success Center open hours.
Student Success Tip: Post Early in Forums
Forums are supposed to be areas where you collectively solve a question or problem posed. By posting early, you are allowing enough time to have a meaningful dialogue with your peers on the subject matter.
Those who wait till the last minute to post often find their peers have already engaged with others. The longer you wait, your chance for a meaningful dialogue regarding your ideas will likely be reduced to just a monologue of thought.