myCourses - Blue Ridge Community CollegeLog in
News & Events
SUMMER and FALL 2021 Advising and Registration
Current Student Advising and Registration for Summer and Fall 2021 is happening March 8 – March 12, 2021.
Registration for All Students March 15 - May 6, 2021.
- March 8 – March 12: Contact your academic advisor.
- March 15 – May 6: Contact your academic advisor.
- View Advising and Registration Information
Summer Payment Deadlines
- May 7 by 1 p.m. (if paying in person or by mail)
- May 9 by 11:59 p.m. (if paying online)
The Student Success Center (SSC) provides academic support and tutoring to BRCC students in curriculum and developmental courses through the use of:
- face-to-face and virtual tutoring
- one-on-one instruction
- peer and instructor tutoring
- computerized instruction
- and workshops.
A Student Success Center instructor is always available to provide assistance, during Student Success Center open hours.
Don't miss out on your chance to provide valuable feedback on your course to your instructor.
Select the URL below, and use the following login credentials for your username and password :
After accessing the webpage, enter the following:
- Username: your @webmail.blueridge.edu email address
- Password: your student ID
The deadline to complete your course/faculty evaluations is on May 6th, 11:59 PM.